28 May 2010

What a Days

I found some cools killdeer eggs and a Cliff Swallow egg but my stupids secretary would not let me munch them. I did taste ones but had to spit it out. We got to see how a Forster's Tern gets its brekkies. So cools watching it dives into the water. I meet my friends, Shiloh. He has benign Lupus but he is on meds and is doing fines. :o) And I scored some bisons at lunch. I didn't know Pops was a hunters. Watched a Cliff Swallows catch flying insects. Sniffed lots of stuffs. :o))

Posted via web from Suzy's Posteriors ∆••

2 comments:

  1. Birds are BIG fun to watch!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day! Mom loves those bisons.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to leave your mark, please sign my Dogbook. Thank you.